ComeBack

Recently there has been comeback of three actress - Rani,Preity and Sridevi.

And I loved the most Preity :) She still looks stunning and just adorable. I mean at 37 how can one still look just so cute :) She is just amazing. On the other hand , Rani at 34 , how did she accept such roles. yucks I mean.

And sridevi in English Vinglish is again just apt choice for her age and role. Some glimpse of Sadma can be seen, but thats okie. She is still gorgeous.!!

And yes another comeback - ofcourse I m back again :)

Thinking of posting school days memories in coming days.... School Life!!


Keep Faith
Chakoli :)

3 comments:

Bikram said...

good to see you back .. :) all the best I am yet to watch any of the three in action ..
hopefully see you in action on blog first :)


Bikram's

Jack said...

Chakoli,

She is maintaining herself well. Nice to see you back. Hope you will be regular now.

Take care

Haddock said...

A well made movie (my review must have boosted the ticket sales by about 200) :-)

Sharing Could Reduce One Calories...GO ON